Working at DNA
We are known for transforming businesses, delivering seamless interactions and compelling customer experiences. If you are at the top of your game, driven, have relevant experience (relating to one of our current roles), are 'ever curious’ and want to make the world a better place to experience – then perhaps you should send us your CV.
We think we can offer you the best place around to work.
We have teams of great people, we do great work, we are constantly evolving and we get thrown ever more complex challenges by our clients. To meet these challenges we've developed a culture, environments, systems and ways of working to bring out the best in us, and those we collaborate with.
Work that will challenge you
We have been around for over 24 years and have a great reputation throughout New Zealand and internationally for delivering high impact, high quality work. This means:
- We are sought out as Customer Experience experts
- Our clients span a wide range of sectors and industries – many are household names
- We solve business problems and look to better meet user needs
- We research, design, prototype, test and build seamless experiences with customer/user needs in mind
- Variety is a guarantee, you’ll work on a wide range of project and client types, and deliver in multiple channels
- We have clients that range in size and who seek service design, experience design and innovation
- We do award winning work (both local and international)
- We have a strong commitment to delivering measurable results.
We think that the environment you work in hugely impacts your job satisfaction and productivity – and it’s more than music, coﬀee and end of the week drinks.
- We have open plan offices designed to encourage collaboration, both for working internally, with users and clients
- You'll be working with other smart, dedicated practitioners and leaders
- Work hours are ﬂexible – some people start early and ﬁnish early – others prefer to sleep in a bit longer
- Everyone around you wants to create things, deliver great results and collaborate as part of a team
- Process matters – but ours is there to support not constrain how we work
- Our clients are open, honest, focussed on great outcomes and we actively collaborate with them.
We believe we’re only as good as the people who work here, and we know we need to look after them. This means we've developed a flexible working model:
- Standard contracts that allow give you flexibility to nominate the days you work
- Time spent working over your agreed hours is recognised and can be taken as time in lieu at a later date
- If we need you to do more hours than agreed in your contract then we pay your normal rate plus an additonal percentage
- You decide what your hours look like each week