We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team who is skilled, confident, enthusiastic and collaborative. Its essential that you are experienced and able to demonstrate great front and backend on projects. As an integral part of the development team you will be developing websites and web applications for our clients.
This is a fulltime role in Wellington.
- Part of the development team you will be shaping and delivering websites and web applications for our clients
- Interact with clients and subject-matter-experts to understand and shape the user, business and technical requirements
- Deliver world-class web development on large and small projects for commercial and government clients
- Creating world-class user interfaces for websites, mobile and applications
- Partner with other team disciplines to ensure an amazing UX in final product
- Deliver wide range of projects and be able to demonstrate great SilverStripe proficiency
- Work on responsive projects
- Work alongside client teams or 3rd party developers
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to development teams
- Participate in preparing requirements and specification documentation
- Experience with PHP frameworks, OO PHP, source control systems
- Be adept working in more than one CMS (SilverStripe would be helpful)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges
- Be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
- Able to take initiative and be productive and efficient
- Be able to function independently and still work well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing) while interacting with individuals with a range of technical understanding
- Capacity to think holistically about a client's business and users needs
- Attention to detail and quality – a commitment to producing beautiful frontend will be a real advantage
- Experience working on agile projects.
Send us your CV including previous web development experience and examples.
Contact John Milmine for more detail.
No recruiters please – we'll come to you when we need you.