Project Manager - Design | Customer Experience | Digital
Fancy working with and learning from some really talented people on challenging, meaty projects as part of an established, industry-leading team?
Project Manager - Design | Customer Experience | digital - AUCKLAND
This is a permanent role in our Auckland office.
We deliver outstanding customer experiences through design thinking and the effective application of design across multiple disciplines. We use insight to improve customer understanding. We engage deeply with our clients to understand business needs. We ensure the solutions we design are tangible, actionable, measurable and valuable. We get to the heart of an issue – then find the best way to solve it.
We’re on the hunt for a project manager to join our team. While working collaboratively with the wider DNA team, you will be the support person for multiple programmes of work, from brief to delivery. Your personality and dedication allow you to easily build exceptional relationships based on trust and confidence.
Your skills allow you to thrive on delivering to enthusiastic clients and you can manage multiple work streams simultaneously including timeline management, establishing estimates and managing budgets, organising resources and invoicing.
You will have a can-do attitude, operate with integrity, be devilish on the detail, go the extra mile when required, all the while remaining calm and collected, providing confidence to our clients and the team.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who have experience in some or all of the areas outlined in this job description – however you must have had actual experience working in business or with clients.
If you have the ability, we'll support you to grow further with a range of great opportunities and exciting projects.
What we offer:
- Collaboration with a smart, dedicated and awarded team where everyone around you wants to achieve and create great work, in an environment where creativity and innovation are fostered
- Interesting and varied work where the focus is firmly on the quality of the thinking to drive real effect
- Flexible working hours (no, really, we do)
- A close team environment grounded in a culture which is open, supportive and fun.
- Central location
About you - what we’re looking for:
- A couple of years experience under your belt – and some war stories
- You’re a naturally relaxed, outgoing, positive, curious, enthusiastic, collaborative person and will want to grow within our team. DNA is a friendly, established and diverse team and we’re on the lookout for a good fit.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and changing timeframes
- A strong team player and engage collaboratively and respectfully
- Good understanding of the design process or keen to learn
- Ability to transform the difficult to the easy
- A stickler for detail, keeping the team and tools up to date with current state of play
- Be great at what you do - thorough, professional and diligent
- Positive, curious, optimistic and encouraging of others
- Superb organisational skills. You’ll be more organised than a small army.
- To have a good understanding of project requirements and maintaining good relationships with all clients and stakeholders
Send your CV to Julie Tarrant.
No recruiters please – we'll contact you directly when we need your help.