Digital Project Manager
You’ll be an integral member of multi-disciplined teams working on projects from conception to delivery in a technical and creative environment. You will work primarily on transformative digital projects but will also get involved in projects across customer experience, design, brand and development. Our projects range in size from very large to small, ensuring you will have a mixed diet and can run more than one project at a time.
This is a client-facing role and we are looking for an individual with great interpersonal skills; someone who builds confidence with our clients, works collaboratively with team members and can operate well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
We expect you to be brilliantly organised, with superb timekeeping, planning and risk mitigation and be comfortable managing complex projects. You'll also be big on quality assurance and client relationship management. Whilst we use adaptive project methodologies, exposure to agile would be advantageous.
This is a permanent role in our Wellington team.
You will bring:
- Energy and passion for customer experience and all things design and digital
- Desire to manage projects using design experiences that drive business and user effect
- Confidence in all facets of client facing project management
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do attitude
- A commitment to consistently deliver outstanding results for our clients
You will need:
- 4+ years’ experience managing and planning medium to large-scale digital projects
- Strong organisational skills and ability to thrive under pressure
- Capacity to think holistically about client business needs and user/audience requirements
- Strong collaboration skills, communication skills and the ability to be a team player
- Good attention to detail and strong quality assurance traits
- A degree of commercial understanding to manage budgets and other project financials whilst delivering to targets
You will want:
- To be part of a close team where creativity, innovation and collaboration are fostered and the culture is open, supportive and fun
- Exposure to the Customer Experience Design practise and projects
- Collaboration with a smart, dedicated and awarded team where everyone around you wants to achieve and create great work
- Interesting and varied digital work across a diverse group of clients, where the focus is firmly on the quality of thinking to drive real effect
- A great working environment, with a decent coffee machine and a rich music collection
Does this sound like you?