Digital Project Manager / Wellington
If you are a project manager with digital experience (preferably in an agency environment) a great communicator and a team player - we want you! We are looking for an articulate, passionate, collaborative and creative person with a desire to drive effect in the delivery of seamless customer experiences.
This is a permanent role in Wellington.
You’ll be an integral member of our team working on projects from conception to delivery in a mixed technical and creative environment. You will work primarily on our digital projects but will also get involved in projects across customer experience, design and brand. You will lead small to medium sized projects as well as support on larger projects.
This is a client-facing role and we are looking for an individual with great interpersonal skills; someone who builds confidence with our clients and can work well in a fast-paced dynamic environment on concurrent projects.
We expect you to be brilliantly organised, with superb timekeeping, planning, risk mitigation and management skills. You'll also be big on quality assurance and client relationship management.
You will bring:
- Energy and passion for customer experience and all things design and digital
- Desire to manage projects using design experiences that drive business and user effect
- Confidence in all facets of client facing project management
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do attitude
- A commitment to consistently deliver outstanding results for our clients
You will need:
- 2+ years experience managing and planning small to medium scale digital projects
- Strong organisational skills and ability to thrive under pressure
- Capacity to think holistically about client business needs and user/audience requirements
- Strong collaboration skills, communication skills and the ability to be a team player
- Good attention to detail and strong quality assurance traits
- A degree of commercial understanding to manage budgets and other project financials whilst delivering to targets
You will want:
- To be part of a team where creativity, innovation and collaboration are fostered
- Collaboration with a smart, dedicated and awarded team where everyone around you wants to achieve and create great work
- Exposure to the leading processes and approach to Customer Experience Design
- Interesting and varied work across a diverse group of clients where the focus is firmly on the quality of thinking to drive real effect
- A great working environment, with a decent coffee machine and a rich music collection
- A close team environment grounded in a culture which is open, supportive and fun
Please send us an email, including your CV, references and samples of your work, to firstname.lastname@example.org