Simpler, Smarter and Better.
Integrated Digital Customer Experience.
- Read about the challenge, solution and result
- Image gallery
How might we deliver simplicity and value to customers.
To facilitate growth by improving service within their low cost model and offer – Skinny sought to set a new benchmark in customer experience simplicity, lower their cost to serve, improve retention and increase sales, drive efficiency and deliver integration across all digital channels.
- Growth in sales – Stronger revenue and significant new customer acquisition on digital
- Improved self service – Simplified customer experience in purchase and account management
- Lower cost to serve – Reduced customer service management – lower cost to serve through call centre
- Integrated platform – Integration with back-end services and enabler of product extension
- Simplified experience – Set market benchmark for simplicity
- 25% increase in online sales
- Increased ARPU (revenue per customer)
- 154k new customers in first year
- Complex product range and bundling options made simpler
- Full analytic benchmarking and alignment to commercial objectives
- Lean UX methodology through a highly iterative engagement process
- Ongoing projects to optimise customer experience including signing up and switching
- Continuous improvement of joining and customer management services
- Customer Journey Mapping sprint defined business investment roadmap for next 18 months
- Online shopping experience in responsive format
- See all case study images
- Content Strategy
- Customer Journeys
- Digital Strategy
- Experience Mapping
- Personas and Scenarios
- User Experience (UX)
- User Research / Analytics